U-81-HM3 - 8-Channel UHF Wireless Headset Microphone System
- Robust PLL UHF performance with proprietary companding and low-noise circuitry for increased dynamic range. 8 Microphone level XLR and one mixed line level ¼” outputs for added flexibility.
- Eight BT-8U wireless bodypacks with eight headset microphones, On/Standby/Off switch allows convenient muting while transmitter on. LED provides quick battery status.
- Receiver unit features 8 independent level controls, LED display indicates RF and AF status for each channel. Dual antennas with TNC connector, front or back mounting - 19” 1U, all-metal rack mount housing - Externally powered with included AC adapter.
- Compact – perfect for groups & ensembles, karaoke, this system has minimal footprint and won’t take a lot of room. Great for small venues or clubs where space is a limitation. This is a single fixed-frequency wireless system. Please consult the manufacturer to confirm compatibility when attempting to use two or more of this system simultaneously or use it with other wireless systems.
- Nady Systems is dedicated to providing the best user experience possible. Since 1976 Nady has been a US based brand, with a US based customer service center, and with US valid product warranties
Easy to set up and operate with 8 independent wireless receivers in a single housing for simultaneous operation of eight wireless bodypacks.
The Nady U-81 OCTAVO is an 8-transmitter UHF wireless system offering clear, natural sound in a compact and convenient size. It features eight discrete channels on selected UHF frequencies for interference-free performance in any application or locale. Great for theaters, music venues, conference rooms, etc., this system is very simple to set up and use.
It only takes a few minutes to get going with the Nady U-81 OCTAVO. Just connect the included ¼” cable to your mixer/amplifier or use the individual microphone-level XLR outputs with standard XLR microphone cables (not included) and you are good to go. The bodypacks automatically pair with the receiver when they are turned on (batteries not included).
OVERALL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
Frequency stability: ±0.005%
Audio Deviation: FM ±20kHz normal, ±50kHz maximum
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, ±3dB
Operating Range: 250 feet typical
Reception: Mono antenna reception
Image Rejection: -70dB, minimum
Audio Output Levels:
Balanced XLR: ±24mV fixed level
Unbalanced ¼” TS: ±360mV variable level
Indicators: Power On, RF and AF LEDs
Power Requirement: 15VDC/1200mA
Dimensions: 14.25” x 12” x 1.75 [W / D / H]
Weight: 7.2 lbs
UB-81 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
Input Connector: 3.5mm locking mini-jack
Controls: Power ON/STDBY/OFF, Input Level Control (LT/HM)
RF Power: 20mW normal
Battery: Single 9V Alkaline or NiMH battery
Battery Life: 8-10 Hours (Alkaline)
Dimensions & weight: 4.25” x 2.5”x 1.0” / 3.1 oz without battery