Nady DW-11 Digital Wireless Headset Microphone System – Ultra-low latency with QPSK modulation - XLR and ¼” outputs – UHF range – The most affordable true digital system available
- A reliable digital wireless microphone system that is easy to setup and use – The superior sound quality of digital audio with digital QPSK modulation combined with the performance & reliability of the UHF frequency range.
- State-of-the art, professional 48kHz / 24-bit digital conversion for exceptional audio clarity with transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz ~ 20kHz). The truest possible sound with undetectably low latency.
- Perfect for stage performance, karaoke, public address (presentations, classes, conferences)
- Reliable long range operation. Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference from nearby obstacles. Extended operating range up to 300 feet line-of-sight
- This is a single fixed-frequency wireless system. Please consult the manufacturer to confirm compatibility when attempting to use two or more of this system simultaneously or use it with other wireless systems.
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
RF Power Out: +13dBm, (50mW maximum allowed by FCC)
Audio Input: 1/8” TS locking mini-jack, for headworn or lavalier microphone
LED Indicator: Unit on (single flash), Low Battery (red)
Battery Type: 2 AA AlkalineBattery Life: Up to 11 HoursWeight/Dimensions: 0.15lbs (68g)/ 2.5” x 4.25” x 0.5” (64 x 108 x 13mm
HM-3 Headset Microphone
DJ's, speakers, aerobic instructors, auctioneers and others who require hands free mobility and high quality spoken vocals with improved gain before feedback can achieve better performance than is available with small omni directional lapel microphones. With its high sensitivity and ultra clarity, the HM-3 is optimally designed for all speaking applications. The close-up unidirectional vocal pickup provides a full sound when suppressing irritating background noises.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
Frequency Response: 100Hz~13kHz
Sensitivity: -40dB ±3dB(@1kHz,74dB SPL)
Impedance: 2.2KOhms ohms ±30% @1kHz
Cable Length: 43 (1092 mm)
Dimensions: Headset: 5.66 (144 mm) nominal at widest point; 4.5 (114 mm) flexible boom, .155 (3.9 mm) diameter
Weight: 1.10 oz. (30.8 grams) w/cable