Nady DW-11 Digital Handheld Wireless Microphone System – Ultra-low latency with QPSK modulation - XLR and ¼” outputs – UHF range – The most affordable true digital system available
- A reliable digital wireless microphone system that is easy to setup and use – The superior sound quality of digital audio with digital QPSK modulation combined with the performance & reliability of the UHF frequency range.
- State-of-the art, professional 48kHz / 24-bit digital conversion for exceptional audio clarity with transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz ~ 20kHz). The truest possible sound with undetectably low latency.
- Perfect for stage performance, karaoke, public address (presentations, classes, conferences)
- Reliable long range operation. Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference from nearby obstacles. Extended operating range up to 300 feet line-of-sight
- This is a single fixed-frequency wireless system. Please consult the manufacturer to confirm compatibility when attempting to use two or more of this system simultaneously or use it with other wireless systems.
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
DIGITAL HT™ TRANSMITTER
RF Power Out: +13dBm, (50mW maximum allowed by FCC)
Audio Input: Dynamic cartridge
LED Indicator: Unit on (single flash), Low Battery (red)
Battery Type: 2 AA Alkaline
Battery Life: Up to 11 Hours