NADY U-2100LHM3 Dual 100-Channel UHF Wireless Headset Microphone System (Refurbished)
Nady’s unparalleled wireless technology is recognized worldwide and sets the standard for high performance and reliability. The U-2100 (with dual receiver for dual receiver operation), has 100 selectable UHF frequencies per transmitter for interference-free operation. Take it anywhere you need it and experience pristine audio on stage or off. It’s equally ideal for speaking engagements and singing applications. Set up is amazingly quick and easy with ASC download that sends selected channel information to transmitter via infrared (IR) sender. The system couldn’t be simpler to operate and has the seal of approval from many of the pros in the business who’ve used it and love it
Nady’s award-winning wireless innovation and expertise are evident in the latest addition to their line of professional UHF wireless systems. The U-2100 is jam-packed with user friendly features:
- Unsurpassed UHF PLL wireless performance.
- Clear, transparent audio with full frequency response.
- 120 dB dynamic range.
- Operation up to 500’ (line-of-sight).
- Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of multiple systems in the same location.
- Rugged all ABS housing
Frequency response: 50Hz~18kHz ±3dB
Dynamic range: 120dB
Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
Operating range: 150-250 feet typical, 500 feet max line-of-sight
Output Impedance: 1kΩ (unbalanced) and 600Ω (balanced)
Audio Outputs: Adjustable unbalanced summed line audio output; fixed balanced microphone level audio output
Power requirement: 13.5VDC/0.4A
Antennas: Removable swivel BNC antennas
- Compatible with Nady U-1100 and U-2100 wireless systems
- Requires a lavalier or headset microphone with a 3.5 mm TS locking plug. Compatible with all Nady lavalier and HeadMic™ series microphones
- Manually selectable channel with Up/Down recessed buttons or automatically, using the ASC feature. LCD display (with back lighting) indicates Channel and Frequency Selected, Battery Level statusSliding Off/ Mute/On power switch with mute on/off LED allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Convenient, economical operation with two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries. Compact housing, metal belt clip, durable external attached antenna.
HM-3 Headset Microphone
DJ's, speakers, aerobic instructors, auctioneers and others who require hands free mobility and high quality spoken vocals with improved gain before feedback can achieve better performance than is available with small omni directional lapel microphones. With its high sensitivity and ultra clarity, the HM-3 is optimally designed for all speaking applications. The close-up unidirectional vocal pickup provides a full sound when suppressing irritating background noises.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
Frequency Response: 100Hz~13kHz
Sensitivity: -40dB ±3dB(@1kHz,74dB SPL)
Impedance: 2.2KOhms ohms ±30% @1kHz
Cable Length: 43 (1092 mm)
Dimensions: Headset: 5.66 (144 mm) nominal at widest point; 4.5 (114 mm) flexible boom, .155 (3.9 mm) diameter
Weight: 1.10 oz. (30.8 grams) w/cable