The Nady DW-44 Digital Microphone Systems have the superior sound quality of digital audio technology in an easy-to-use and cost-effective package with top professional operating features like; 48 kHz / 24-bit digital audio conversion, low latency, and clear channel operation inthe UHF 900MHz band providing interference-free performance for any application. With four independent wireless receivers built into a single rack space the DW-44 is perfect for houses of worship, School plays, University classrooms, Auditoriums and Performance venues. DW-44 Frequencies -905.80, 917.30, 910.70, 925.90 MHz.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- A plug and play reliable digital wireless microphone system.
- The superior sound quality of digital audio with digital QPSK modulation combined with the performance & reliability of the UHF frequency range.
- State-of-the art, professional 48kHz / 24-bit digital conversion for exceptional audio clarity with transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz ~ 20kHz).
- The truest possible sound with undetectably low latency.
- Perfect for stage performance, karaoke, public address (presentations, classes, conferences).
- Reliable long range 300 ft. Line of sight operation.
- Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference from nearby obstacles.
- Can be paired with either Nady DW-11 or DW-22 systems