The Nady DW-11/22 Digital Microphone Systems have the superior sound quality of digital audio technology in an easy-to-use and cost-effective package. The DW-11 (Single transmitter) and DW-22 (Dual transmitter)
are loaded with top professional operating features like; 48 kHz / 24-bit digital audio conversion, low latency, and clear channel operation in the UHF 900MHz band providing interference-free performance for any application. There is no better system on the market when sound, features and cost is considered.
- A reliable digital wireless microphone system that is easy to setup and use – The superior sound quality of digital audio with digital QPSK modulation combined with the performance & reliability of the UHF frequency range.
- State-of-the art, professional 48kHz / 24-bit digital conversion for exceptional audio clarity with transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz ~ 20kHz). The truest possible sound with undetectably low latency.
- Perfect for stage performance, karaoke, public address (presentations, classes, conferences). Use the HM-10 headset microphone
- Reliable long range operation. Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference from nearby obstacles. Extended operating range up to 300 feet line-of-sight.
- Box contents: DW-11 single receiver (with volume control, XLR mic output, ¼” line output, LCD display and safety cable clip), Digital LT™ bodypack, HM-10 headset, and AC adapter, ¼” audio cable, manual.