Nady DKW-3 GT VHF Wireless Guitar / Instrument System – includes wireless bodypack, receiver, AC adapter, guitar cable and audio cable – Easy setup – Electric guitar, bass, or other instruments with a pickup
The best value in guitar wireless systems! Easy to set up and operate, at a price that can’t be beat!
The Nady DKW-3 GT is a cost effective VHF wireless Guitar / Instrument system. It's easy to use and only takes a few minutes to set up.
Delivering clear, transparent, high-fidelity audio, the DKW-3 GT system can be used with a broad range of instruments with an audio output, including electric guitar, bass and other instruments with pickups. It features an advanced audio processing circuitry for a wide dynamic range - no overloading for loud inputs or background hiss during quiet use.
This system comes complete with everything you need to plug in to a PA or guitar amplifier… including a connecting ¼”- to - ¼” audio cable. Just install a fresh battery (not included) in the bodypack, connect the AC adapter to the receiver and to a power outlet, turn it on, and you are done! This affordable and reliable system couldn’t be easier to set up and to use!
- Ideal entry-level system — All the advantages and freedom of wireless operation without cumbersome cords: Includes a wireless bodypack and a receiver – Great system for live performance, rehearsal or recording
- Operates on a single channel in the high-band VHF range (170-216 MHz) for reliable, interference-free performance, and excellent high-fidelity audio. 150+ ft. typical operating range — up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Included wireless bodypack provides easy, convenient operation with On/Standby/Off switch and low-battery LED indicator which flashes once for “Unit On” and lights steady for low-battery alert. Standby position allows easy muting with the transmitter on
- DKW-3 receiver with power ON/OFF switch, ¼” audio output jack, and front panel volume control. Advanced audio processing circuitry for a wide dynamic range - no overloading for loud inputs or background hiss during quiet use
- Bodypack provides easily accessible Input Level Adjust for optimum sound, and up to 15 hours of wireless operation on a single 9V alkaline battery. Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable instrument cable
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-14kHz (±3dB)
- Dynamic Range: 95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.7%
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 170-216MHz
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), ±15kHz max.
- Operating Range: 150 ft. typical-up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Audio Input: 3.5mm locking jack for included instrument cable
- Controls: Off/Standby/On switch
- LED Indicator Unit: "ON" (single flash), Low Battery Alert (steady)
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Controls: Power ON/OFF
- Connectors: 1/4" unbalanced audio out jack, 2.1 mm barrel-type DC input jack
- LED Indicator: Power ON, Transmitter RF
- Power Requirements: 9V @ 120mA, nominal, AC/DC adapter supplied
- Antennas: 15" (38 cm), collapsible
- Dimensions: 8.2" X 5.3" X 1.75", (20.8 X 13.5 X 4.4 cm.)
- Weight: 16.1 oz. (451 g.)