- Four independent VHF receivers in one convenient, rugged, all-metal single-rack space housing
- Front dual antenna jacks for either onboard or remote antennas
- Front panel Power On/Off switch, plus Power On LED, TX On and AF signal level LED displays
- Rear panel individual XLR output jacks; volume and RF mute controls for each of the four channels; 4-channels-mixed AF out ¼ phone jack
- Noise-free transmitter On/Off operation
- High performanceunmatched transparent audio with 120 dB dynamic range and up to 250+ ft. optimum line-of-sight operation
- Choice of three transmitters: WLT/WGT, WHT, or WPM-1V. Four transmitters (any combination) can be operated simultaneously on the four different channels
WLT Bodypack Transmitters
- Choice of instrument, Headmic or lapel microphone bodypack transmitter for use with LM-14O omnidirectional or LM-14U unidirectional lapel microphone or Headmic Series headworn microphones
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Input level adjust
- Locking 3.5mm jack
- LED status indicator flashes once for unit on, lights steady for low-battery alert
Haven't had a chance to use yet but have been in rehearsal. Took a while to work thru all the ins & outs of controlling the sound for each individual vocalist. For singers & recording I recommend the uni-directional headset. The omi-directional picks up to much of the surrounding noise. Refurbished was like brand new. Would consider purchasing again if I have the need.
Really like the HM3 headsets.