Comparable to expensive ribbon microphones at a fraction of the cost
Rich and warm sound excellent for acoustic or vocal recording
- The unmatched sound of a classic ribbon (velocity) mic rich, warm and musical
- Perfect for close miking of guitar amps and cabinets, brass instruments, strings, piano, percussion, vocals and orchestral ambiance. Unique, compact shape for easy, unobtrusive mic placement anywhere.
- Low-tension 45mm long, 2-micron thick aluminum ribbon design with typical large, mellow ribbon audio reproduction
- Smooth, natural extended low and high ends, and detailed, realistic mids
- Unparalleled overall stunning realism with fast, accurate transient response, ultra-high dynamic range and >135 dB SPL capability Utmost versatility in dialing in desired sound by varying mic placement. Figure-8 audio directional (pickup) pattern for both front and rear side, with extended sweet spots (as compared to large diaphragm condenser mics). Can be used with a second RSM-5 for
- individual recording volume control of 2 separate sources by placing each source in the principal axis of one mic and the off-axis null of the other.
- Manufactured with the finest materials a machined housing with advanced internal shockmount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability
- Supplied with a mic clip and leatherette pouch