RMX-6 6 channel Rackmount Mono Microphone / Line mixer with phantom power and master tone controls(Refurbished)
NADY RMX-6 6 channel Rackmount Mono Microphone / Line mixer with phantom power and master tone controls - XLR and ¼” inputs and outputs
Perfect for small PA installations, submixing, recording, this mixer is simple to use and offers great sound quality, versatility and durability
The Nady RMX-6 is a compact, versatile rack mixer, ideal for small PA installations, keyboard mixing, recording, and many other applications. Equipped with a master two-band EQ and a master volume control, it is extremely easy to interface to other equipment. It is clean, quiet, ruggedly built and extremely low profile.
15V Phantom power is available on inputs 3, 4 and 5, allowing you to use up to 3 studio grade condenser microphones at the same time. It is a great front end for recording when several microphones are used and mixed down to one signal. It is also ideal in installations such as conference/meeting rooms and pager systems where multiple microphones are used. The NADY RMX-6 was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians, and has superior performance and greater flexibility than any other rack mixers in its price range.
- Easily and conveniently mix up to 6 sources (microphones, instruments, music players) together down to one output with adjustable level and tone to connect to a multitude of devices
- Professional quality rackmount 6 channel microphone / line mono mixer fits in any standard equipment rack. +15V Phantom power on 3 channels for condenser microphones
- Master volume, bass, and treble controls let you customize the loudness and tone of your audio to perfectly match your application
- Back panel balanced XLR or unbalanced ¼” output with selectable Hi/Lo level switch for sending signals out to speakers, recorders, etc.
- All-metal 1U enclosure for road readiness and maximum durability. Internal shielded power supply eliminates the need for an AC adapter and minimizes interference
SpecificationsFrequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz (±3dB)
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) + Noise: 0.1%
S/N Ratio: >60dB
- Bass: ±12dB @ 100Hz
- Treble: ±12dB @ 10kHz
- 6 X MIC (level/impedance): Balanced: 3mV
- 6 X LINE (level/impedance): Unbalanced: 100mV
Outputs (All controls flat)
- High Output: 1.5V
- Low Output: 0.5V
Impedance (XLR & 1/4"): 600Ω
LED indicator: Power ON
Fuse Requirements, Type and Size: T250mA, 5X20mm glass type
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE