Nady MaxTower Line Array PA Speaker System w/Carrying Case & Tripod *FREE SHIPPING* NEW IN BOX
Ultra-Portable PA with 2 channel mixer, reverb effect, +48V phantom power, stand and carrying bag
Easy to set up, and great sound for your next gig without breaking your back!
The Nady MaxTower™ is a self-contained amplifier system designed to be an easy-to-carry solution for voice or music amplification in small to medium size settings. Just plug in your microphones, instruments, or music player and you are ready to go. Constructed of durable lightweight polymer composite material, the MaxTower™ takes very little space, and only requires a few minutes to install.
With a 250W class D amplifier to provide high efficiency and cool operation, the MaxTower™ features eight 3 inch line array high-excursion piston speakers to ensure high quality sound. The mixer section is very flexible (Level, EQ, reverb amount, and pad switch for each channel) ensuring that you remain in control of the overall sound.
What’s more, for applications requiring more low frequencies, the MaxTower™ comes equipped with a balanced XLR output to connect to the optional MXTS-8 powered subwoofer using the optional MTMP-8 mounting pole (both sold separately)
*Please note* - While the Maxtower does have a built in reverb function, it is a only a mild reverb output. We understand some users prefer a higher amount of reverb in their signal. If that is the case we suggest adding an external reverb effect to your signal.
- Quick and easy to set up self-contained portable amplifier system with 2 channel mixer
- 2 XLR 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent control, EQ, reverb effect, and 10dB attenuator switch, plus selectable 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Low profile design can be installed even in small spaces with very little footprint; ideal for small stages, coffee shops, bookstores, open mics
- Balanced XLR output with independent level control connects to optional powered subwoofer (sold separately). Lightweight class D amplifier provides 250W of power
- Tripod speaker stand and nylon carrying bag included for easy set up and transport
- Power: 250W RMS @ 6 Ω, 1%THD at 1kHz
- S/N: 56.5dB
- THD ≤0.63% @ 1kHz
- Speakers: 3”- 6Ω
- Frequency response: 100kHz – 18kHz (±3dB)
- Equalization: Single knob, clockwise increases treble; counter-clockwise increases bass
- Power requirements: 100-120 VAC, 220-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE