RMX-16 16 channel Rackmount Mono Microphone / Line mixer with phantom power and master tone controls – TRS inputs
Perfect for small PA installations, submixing, recording, this mixer is simple to use and offers great sound quality, versatility and durability
The Nady RMX-16 is a compact, versatile rack mixer, ideal for small PA installations, keyboard mixing and many other applications. Equipped with a master two-band EQ, this mixer is ideal for signals that are preconditioned, such as samples, synth timbres and effects returns. It is clean, quiet, ruggedly built and extremely low profile.
The input level setting is done individually for each channel with switches located on the back panel. Phantom power is available on inputs 6, 7 and 8, allowing you to use up to 3 studio grade condenser microphones at the same time.
This unit was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. You will find that your new Nady RMX- 16 has superior performance and greater flexibility than any other rack mixers in its price range.
- Professional quality rackmount (1U) 16 channel microphone / line mono mixer with TRS inputs
- Switchable +15V Phantom power on 3 channels for condenser microphones
- Master volume control with adjustable highs and lows for maximum audio flexibility
- Back panel Balanced XLR or ¼” TRS output with selectable Hi/Lo level switch
- All-metal enclosure for road readiness and maximum durability
Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz (±3dB)
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) + Noise: 0.1%
S/N > 60dB
- Bass: ±12dB @ 100HzW
- Treble: ±12dB @ 10kHz
Max Inputs Levels:
- Balanced Microphone level: 3mV
- Unbalanced Line level: 100mV
Output Impedance (XLR and ¼”): 600Ω
LED indicator: Power ON
Internal shielded power supply: switchable between ~115V/60Hz and ~230V/50Hz AC powered
Fuse Requirements: Type and Size: T250mA, 5X20mm glass type