Nady PM-200A Powered Personal Stage Monitor – 150W RMS – XLR and ¼” inputs, line / speaker / headphones outputs
Personal onstage monitoring – Powerful amplification and great set of features - Never miss the bridge again with the PM-200A by your side!
The Nady PM-200A Powered Personal Stage Monitor is the perfect tool for monitoring audio on stage or in rehearsal. This unit puts the controls at your fingertips so you'll never have to scream for "More Monitors!" again. The Nady PM-200A is tailored to reduce feedback while allowing vocals and instruments to stand out in the mix. Simply connect a line level feed from the main or monitor mixer to the ¼” TRS input and adjust the EQs and volume to your environment. Or connect your instrument/vocal microphone directly, before sending to the main PA, to hear yourself only.
The PM-200A can be mounted on a mic stand (with optional mic stand mount adapter), set on a keyboard, amplifier, or table for effective up-close monitoring, or used as a stage monitor with four different angled positions for optimum placement and versatility. Balanced XLR and ¼” inputs to connect a variety of audio sources. Two ¼” speaker outputs and a ¼” line output for daisy-chaining monitors or connecting to mixers and PAs. Integrated MOSFET circuitry with thermal, short circuit, and anti-thump on/off protection.
- Designed to reduce stage clutter and volume by placing the sound where you most need it. Lightweight, compact and durable design, ideal for road use
- A pair of 5" Ferro-fluid drivers offer clear, powerful sound with high SPL levels, low distortion, high intelligibility at key vocal/instrument frequencies, and excellent feedback rejection
- The internal 150W RMS amplifier powers the internal drivers, and can also power up to four PM-100 passive monitors by using the two external speaker ¼” outputs. The internal speakers can operate simultaneously or be turned off via a Speaker Enable switch
- Hear yourself loud and clear with a whooping 125dB SPL (Max) that cuts through even the loudest ambient noise clutter. A separate ¼” headphone output lets you monitor audio privately
- Can be positioned at 4 different angles for optimum placement; integrated 5/8" socket allows mounting on a microphone stand (with optional adapter)
- Mic Input: balanced XLR
- Input Impedance: 2kΩ
- Maximum Input: -10.2dBm
- Sensitivity: -40dBm
- Line Input: balanced/unbalanced TRS 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ (10kΩ unbalanced)
- Maximum Input: +22dBm
- Sensitivity: -10dBm
- Line Output: balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 1.4kΩ
- Maximum Output: 15.5dBm
High: ±12dB @ 10kHz
Mid: ±12dB @ 2.5kHz
Low: ±12dB @ 120Hz
Headphone Output: 1/4" TRS Stereo
Headphone Power: 2 x 80mW @ 32Ω
Power Amp Output: 2 internal speakers, 2 external 1/4" outputs
2 x 50W RMS @ 8Ω (Total 100W RMS)
2 x 75W RMS @ 4Ω (Total 150W RMS)
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 50kHz
Internal Speakers: 5" full-range
Power Requirements: Selectable, 115VAC/60Hz or 230VAC/50Hz
Dimensions (HWD): 11.1" x 7" x 6.1" (28 x 18 x 15.5 cm)