Nady TRM-6 Tube Ribbon Microphone – Classic vintage style Professional microphone – Includes carrying case, shockmount, power supply and cable
This one-of-a-kind microphone design brings top quality, professional and classic tone to your studio
The TRM-6 Vacuum Tube Ribbon Microphone from Nady combines the sensitivity and detail of its 2-micron thick ribbon transducer with the warmth and character of a vacuum tube output stage. The TRM-6 is a designed for top professional quality recording of vocals and general instruments in any environment. From large scale studios to home recording set up, the TRM-6 captures the most subtle details of any audio source, giving you that great vintage sound, every time.
Manufactured with the finest materials - a machined housing with advanced internal shockmount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability, the TRM-6 is sure to become one of your go-to microphones.
What’s more, the TRM-6 comes with a shockmount, an external power supply and connecting cable, all safely placed in a sturdy carrying case to protect your microphone and accessories.
- A truly unique and revolutionary design: The only studio microphone combining the two most sought-after vintage characteristics that professionals and audiophiles have come to love!
- Smooth, natural extended low and high ends and detailed realistic mids. Superior overall stunning realism with fast, accurate transient response, ultra-high dynamic range and >135 dB SPL capability
- Low-tension 45mm long, 2-micron thick aluminum ribbon design with typical "large, mellow" ribbon tone, and unique integrated 12AX7A preamp tube provides warm, detailed tube sound
- Figure-8 pickup pattern for both front and rear side, with extended sweet spots
- Versatile design, perfect for many applications, including vocal and instrument recording. Get that classic, professional sound at a great price!
- Type: Large Ribbon Geometry (LRG) ribbon (velocity) microphone with internal vacuum tube pre-amplifier
- Vacuum tube: 12AX7B
- Ribbon type & Dimensions: Pure aluminum, 2 microns thick, 50mm x 5mm
- Polar pattern: Figure 8
- Sensitivity: -45dB (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 18kHz (± 3dB)
- Impedance: ≤ 200Ω
- Recommended load impedance: 1kΩ
- Max. SPL (1% THD @1kHz): 165 dB
- Dynamic range (max SPL to A-weighted noise level): 115dB
- Equivalent noise level to IEC 268-4(A weighted): 16dB
- S/N ratio re 1Pa: 76dB
- Connector/cable: 7-pin XLR cable (XC-7P), 33 ft (3 m)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 2.3” (59mm), length 7.7” (195mm)
- Net weight: 28.6 oz (800g)
- Power requirement: Dedicated TMPS-6 powering unit (115/230VAC selectable)
- TMPS-6 Dimensions: 6.5”x 3.9”x 2.5” (165 x 100 x 63mm)
- TMPS-6 Weight: 2.8 lbs (1260g)