Nady FL-10 Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal
Nady FL-10 Flanger Pedal – Classic, warm & smooth guitar effects - Manual, Rate, Depth, and Resonance controls
The smooth, deep sound of a classic flanger pedal
For vivid, rich tone and versatile sound manipulation, look no further than the Nady FL-10 Flanger Pedal! This classic-style flanger pedal from Nady offers dynamic flanging and four controls for seemingly endless sonic variations. Manual, rate, depth, and resonance knobs let you choose the sound best suited to your music and application. From subtle added thickness to sounding completely underwater, the FL-10 offers a full palette of flanging options!
The MANUAL knob adjusts the center frequency to which the effect is applied. RATE adjusts the speed of the flanging effect, DEPTH adjusts sweep range. RES (Resonance) adjusts the amount of emphasis and characteristic effect of the flanger sound. The LED INDICATOR lights when the effect is on, and also serves as a battery check.
- Updated classic flanger design produces warmest, thickest flanging available
- Versatile Manual, Rate, Depth, and Resonance controls allow wide selection of swirling with incredible depth and intensity
- Sturdy On/Off footswitch
- Operates with 9V battery, PAD-1 AC adapter optional
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBu
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Recommended Load Impedance: >10kΩ
- Residual Noise Level (A-weighted): -90 dBu typical
- Delay Time: 0.3ms - 14.5ms
- LFO Speed: 100ms-20s
- Indicator: LED (lights when effect is on. When dim, replace the battery)
- Connectors: INSTRUMENT IN, OUTPUT, AC ADAPTER (9VDC)
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- AC Adapter: PAD-1 (9VDC), optional
- Battery Life: 10 hours nominal, alkaline battery, varies depending on conditions of use.
Weight (w/o battery): 0.90 lbs.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE