3.5mm Jack adapter
- Wide bandwidth electric condenser mics ensure clean transparent audio and enhanced vocal pickup with improved gain before feedback
- Ergonomic single-ear design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hats, or headphones (no hairstyle hindrance)
- Light weight for hours of comfortable use
- Three sizes of foam windscreen included to reducewind and popping noise
- Extendable boom fully adjustable for optimal mic capsule placement
- For wired (with optional XM-10 XLR phantom power adapter) and wireless applications fits most standard wireless bodypack transmitters
- Low voltage phantom power required (1.5-6VDC)
- Choice of black or beige
- Element Back electret condenser
- Polar Pattern Omni-directional
- Frequency Response 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity -42±3dB
- Output Impedance 1KO±5%
- SPL Max 130dB
- Power Supply 1.5-10V D.C.
- Cable 1.5mm
- Wiring GND = Pin 1, Hot (+) = Pin 3 ? 2KO ? Pin 2
- Weight 1.65 oz. (23g)
- Mic Dimension .197 (5 mm)
- Output Connector Mini-XLR or 3.5mm phono plug
Purchased this headmic, along with the "UHF 3" system for a small house of worship venue. This system was added on to the existing 6 wireless mics on their sound system (4 VHF and 2 UHF).
First; the "UHF 3" was a perfect fit..no interference, etc
Second; the "HM-35" headmic connected right onto the body pack, fit perfectly around the pastor's ear and once some eq was tweaked, it sounded awesome!
I would HIGHLY recommend it, actually, for any size venue, coupled with a NADY system & you'll
be good to go!!