Nady MSC-3 Center Stage Microphone with sturdy metal adjustable tripod microphone stand with clip, and 20 ft. cable – Perfect for live performance, recording, karaoke, rehearsal spaces, public address - On/Off Switch
A complete stage set for performers - A microphone, a stand with mic clip, and a cable!
The Nady CenterStage MSC-3 microphone kit includes everything you need to take center stage — a high performance microphone, a sturdy metal adjustable tripod microphone stand with clip, and a 20’ cable (XLR to 1/4" connectors). Just plug into the audio mixer or amplifier then step up and start singing! Agile enough for private home use, yet rugged enough for the big stage!
The MSC3 dynamic microphone provides superior professional performance with rich, powerful, full-frequency audio. Its all-metal construction and steel-mesh ball screen ensure years of trouble-free operation. It features a convenient On/Off switch right on the handle so you can have control of the audio from the stage. A special-design internal cartridge mount insures low handling noise and quiet operation for truly professional results.
The tripod base adjustable microphone stands can be easily and quickly positioned, and supports heights from 3’ to 5’. It is made of sturdy metal and comes with a microphone clip that screws directly on top of it.
The professional grade XLR-to-¼” included cable is 20’ long and will connect to any microphone input with a ¼” jack.
- All-in-One kit includes a high-performance microphone, sturdy metal adjustable tripod microphone stand with clip, and a 20 ft. cable (XLR to ¼” connectors)
- Dynamic microphone provides professional sound quality with rich, full-frequency audio. Advanced high-output neodymium cartridge provides clarity and definition, even in noisy environments, while cardioid pattern reduces feedback
- Withstands high sound pressure levels without overload or distortion
- Rugged, all-metal construction - External on/off switch on handle
- Microphone stand features tripod base and adjustable height (34-60”), and folding legs for easy transport and storage.
- Element: Moving Coil Dynamic Neodymium
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 15kHz (±3dB)
- Sensitivity (@ 1kHz, 74dB S.P.L.): -55dB V/Pa (4.5mV/Pa)
- Impedance: 600Ω
- Maximum S.P.L.: 120dB
- Connector: XLR male
- Mic cable: 20’ (6m) 3-pin XLR to 1/4” TS
- Microphone stand height range: 34-60”
- Material: Handle: Zinc alloy Die-cast zinc; ballscreen: Steel mesh